Sunday, May 8, 2011
oh wow cool!!!!!!!!!!!
It' me Ellie and i am writing this on my phone and that is pretty sweet scince I found out my internet works on my phone.This is kinda an early morningwriting or something like that but i am writing. Anyways I wanted to tell you that i have a brand new little sister named Livy Maude Garrard. I love her sooooo much. She is a good little sis and I well you know love her to death. Oh I should probably tell you that Harley, being the baby of the fam is getting along just fine with her infact he even tried to bit my mom when she was burping her. So now we think Harley loves her so much he thought my mom was hurting Lives (that is one of her nicknames by the way)so he thought he could protect her. Any ways the title on this is oh wow cool!!!!!! because I could post on my phone. Well bye i guess.:-p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment