Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hey Check This Out!!!!

Hey!!! It is me Ellie and I just wanted to say: (wait for it wait for it) I AM A SIXTH GRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it is true I am top dog at my school or at least one of them. I am sooooo happy because next year is juinior high and then it is only 4 or maybe 8 teachers or somthing like that. Well I just wanted to uptate you on my life right now. So here it goes. As you know I am a 6th grader, it is Halloween in a bit and i have my costume all ready. I will be Olivia Vertigo. (She is a charactar in a book I am reading. It is called:The Chairlie Bone Series you can read it if you wanna). I guess there is not much more so I only have a little to tell so here it is. Harley is aficually 1 year old and his birthday was the 11th. You know, that is really all I wanted to say, so Ellie, over and out!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

EM said...

I love you my darling little Elle. I can't believe you are so old now. I love hangin out with you and love to hear your stories of your life. Always keep me updated...

Ellsbells&tacoshells said...

Thanks mom I love u 2