Well I think I know what you are thinking: why is she posting now??????!!!!!! Well it has a simple answer: I have know idea whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I have a technical answer too: I got the app for blogger ( or blogspot). It's soooo fun to use btw.
Anyways Livy is almost able to walk infact she took 9 (I think) steps the other day. She is sooooooo cute!!!!!!! I just luv her to DEATH!!!!!!!!!!! Harley could care less about her though due to the fact that she likes to pull his fur or his ears or his paws and he doesn't really like that.
I have also started a sign language class (no I don't teach it though). It is soooooooo much fun to go to it!!!!!!! We get to learn how to sign and it is fun to become bilingual.
Well I think that is up to date oh other than the fact that I am a 7th grader. Yep I have a locker and heavy books to lug around all day. And I have A days and B days so I get two days to get my homework done and that is fun. Anyways I guess that that is all. Blog soon
~E.G.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment