Hey! Ok I know it has been a long time, but I couldn't think of anything to write about, so it took a while to think, and I kinda forgot about the blog, cuz I had a lot to think about like school, and I had homework, and I was really buzy, but now I am back. Did I tell you about the new puppy yet, or have I forgotten? Well if I forgot, his name is Har Har (Harley). He is very cute, and he has began to like me a lot more, so I like him a lot more than I used to. I could go on forever talking about how adorable he is, but I don't have alot of time, so I can only tell you he is cute, and fun, and very smart. One time we were playing with a bouncy ball, and I would throgh it, he would get it, but he wouldn't bring it back. So I would get him, take the ball away from him, and do it all over again. Then one time Harley got on the couch, (that is where I would through it so that he could get it faster) and found out that is where it was going, stayed there, would wait for the ball to come to him, and when he got it he would pick it up and through it back to me. Sometimes he would forget and run with it again, but I would get it and he would go back to his spot. That is how smart he is. When my mom leaves he wines forever, even when she is gone for a little while. So I guess it just him being him. Harley is a whiny baby from time to time, but he is one of my dogs, what did you expect. All of my dogs love me, they sometimes just don't want to show it, but I know that they love me all the time. I promise to try and blog more often this summer. Ellie Jane; over and out. =) ;)
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love you El. Harley loves being with you, I am glad that you have him. We are going to have a great summer - summer definately does rock!
Post a Comment