Can you beleive it? Just how long its been.!!! I promise to blog more often. (or at least i will try).
;) I can hardly beleive it myself. I am now in 5th grade & I choose to blog now! Wow I need to get you updated. So here we go! I have a new puppy named Harley. He is sooooo cute. I will get a pic of him soon! K, um, o, ya! Ridge is now an official dog!! well, sort of. He is almost as bigg as Zoey, but Zoey isnt that big, but she is a full grown dog!;) So Harley has had to go to the vets 4 a check-up & meds, but we hope he will be all right. Tate actually likes Harley, but he does keep his distance. (Tate, not Harley!) Harley Har Har will be just fine on his meds. I want you to hope the best 4 him so he'll feel better. Please remember 2 tune in 4 new posts from this little bloom who is about 2 C the world 4 the first time in a while. (just kiddin')! I am on the wrong computar 4 pics, but I'll get them. Cross my heart & hope 2 die. O! that reminds me, i did hopes 4 heart yesterday. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Did you guys like the post I just did?!?!?!
I loved it! You r too cute! Now get down here and clean your room! :)
What a wonderful post. You do need to post more often. Maybe it could be something you do on Sat. after you clean your room. ;)
Post a Comment