Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Puppies+New Blog

Hi this is my NEW BLOG. It's my first one so I'm probably not so good at it. These are my PUPPIES. They are really little so they can't really walk.(They crawl). They are really cute. They got there tails docked and there dew claws removed today. Lets just hope that they get bigger and stronger.

5 comments:

EM said...

I am so excited that you finally got your own blog! Your Mom took forever to get this going for you!;) I can't wait to see what you write on here!

SAYDA said...

Cute puppies!!! I'm so glad you have a blog. I'll be posting lots of comments. See you at church.

Aubrey said...

Awesome! Can't wait to start blogging with you!

Jen said...

I would say it is about time your mom got this done for you. I can't wait to see the world through your eyes. Have fun and keep up with it!

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Wow El your own blog. I think that's so cool. The pups are so cute. I can't wait to see fun things you post and how creative you get. Love It!